In case anyone is still laboring under the delusion that there is a connection between women’s clothing and street harassment: Yesterday I wore grey jeans, black boots and a loose top with a long-sleeved black hoodie fully zipped over it because our office a/c is set to ‘stun.’ Number of heckles/filthy remarks I got during a 4-block stroll around the office: 4.
Today I am wearing a fitted knee-length pencil skirt, fitted-ish short-sleeve top, 3” heels and nice lip gloss. Number of heckles/filthy remarks I’ve gotten during several excursions outside and a jaunt across town: 0.
- minou likes this
- bthny likes this
- anythingcouldhappen likes this
- sarahwrotethat likes this
- jonathanbogart likes this
- hikergirl likes this
- elizs likes this
- carolineeand reblogged this from maryphillipssandy and added:
- maryphillipssandy posted this